Roasted cauliflower is one of the easiest things to make and it is SO delicious! I’ve been known to eat a whole head of cauliflower at once when it’s roasted like this. Watch out – it can happen to you!
There are so many things that are perfect about roasted cauliflower – it’s paleo, vegan, and low carb. You can enjoy it as a healthy appetizer, side dish or snack – this delicious treat will satisfy all your savory snack cravings! Include roasted cauliflower as a simple addition to your holiday meal plan – it requires so little effort yet it packs a big punch!
You can be flexible and creative with your roasted cauliflower seasonings. This recipe is just a basic garlic flavor, but feel free to experiment with your favorite flavor profiles like curry, herb, mexican – you can quickly and easily make this your own. You can’t screw this up!
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this killer paleo snack.
- 1 large head of fresh organic cauliflower
- 2 T avocado or olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt & ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix seasonings in a small dish to combine – this helps them get distributed evenly over the cauliflower, reducing the chance of clumped spices.
- Place cauliflower in a large mixing bowl and add 2 T of avocado or olive oil. Toss thoroughly to coat. If you have a large head of cauliflower, you may feel you need more oil.
- Once coated with oil, sprinkle the seasonings. Toss again to coat all the florets.
- Spread out in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes, toss and bake for another 12-15 minutes or until browned and at the desired tenderness.
That’s it! Dig in – I dare you not to eat the whole thing!
Enjoy as an appetizer, side dish or snack - this healthy and delicious treat will satisfy all your savory snack cravings!
Preheat oven to 425
Mix seasonings in a small bowl to combine.
Place cauliflower florets in a large mixing bowl and add oil. Toss to thoroughly coat. You may need to add more oil for larger heads of cauliflower.
Once coated, cover with seasonings and toss again to get all the florets seasoned.
Spread out on a large baking sheet
Bake at 425 for 12-15 min, stir cauliflower and bake for another 12 min or until tender and browned.